- 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
- 1 Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits the registrant access to all congress sessions.
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at the discounted rate of $250, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program (Collateral due )
- Final Program ( Collateral due )
- 25-word product description of your products or services in the final program (due )
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline .
- A pre- ad post Geo-Congress 2020 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
Each 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- $2,595 In-Line: $4,695 End-Cap, $6,995 Island (before , 50% deposit due with contract; balance due September 30, 2019)
- $2,795 In-Line: $4,995 End-Cap, $7,395 Island ( – , 100% of the total fee due with contract)
- $2,995 In-Line: - $5,295 End-Cap, $7,795 Island (after , 100% of the total fee due with contract)
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2020 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before .
All contracts submitted after must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.
- Tabletop display in the Student Competition ballroom on Wednesday, February 26, 2019.
- Your $1000 exhibit fee includes one 50% discount on a full conference registration.
- A great way to recruit students, get out general information about your institution, and interact with partners.
- Only 20 spaces are available, so reserve yours today!